August 28, 2006


I want all of you, my friends, to share in my successes and dreams, the ups and downs, ALL of it!!!

So y’all get first dibs on these limited edition shirts!

I have shared so much about my life with you this far, why stop now?

So please, If you want to be a part of history and a part of this, buy a T-shirt now.

You will get so much more than being stylish!

I accept Pay Pal, Cash, Check, Money Orders,

gold coin, or obscene quantities of pork rinds!!

Sorry I don’t accept pork rolls. Oh sweet jeebies the gas they give me!!

I have Large, XLarge, and 2XL shirts available each in a limited quantity. Get’em afore they are GONE!

Send 27.00 plus 3.00 shipping to:

Hammer MotorSports

PayPal:


Shirt Size and Color
SWEETENER






















Thank you for your support!

Or if you have questions please email me at:

GOREVGO@YAHOO.COM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home