August 28, 2006


WELCOME TO

HAMMER MOTORSPORTS

Life got ya down there, bucky?

Feeling all sad and puny because nobody loves ya and ya couldn’t keep a girl if they had handles glued on’em?

Ya got no gogo in your mojo?

Is yer car life like trying to start a conversation a morgue?

WELL PERK UP, THERE PEANUT!!!!

The mighty Rev. Hammer has got the pill for yer ills!

ANNOUNCING THE DEBUT OF:

HAMMER MOTORSPORTS INC.

Purveyors of the world’s finest motor mojo!

HAMMER MOTORSPORTS will be bringing to you,

the real and provable power and performance.

I will be the industry leader by not following anyone and by not playing the “me too” game.

I have my own ideas and my own path to greatness!

I am starting my own company to manufacture and market cutting edge high performance part

The time has come for me to throw down a challenge
and show the world what I can do!

“I am sick and tired of seeing products that are all flash

and no dash.”

I will bring ideas that are different from anyone or anything else that you will see.

I want to bring things to bear that I have put my heart and soul into.

I will be designing these parts myself with the mindset of:

THIS is my best!“

I sum it up like this:

When look my friends in the eye, will I see pride and honor?”

My primary goal is to make LX’s the American Kings of the Street once again and make a lot of folks smile in the process.

THIS IS MY FOUNDATION:

Results! Quality! Pride!

When I put a Hammer Motorsports product in front of you...

it will be right.

If you ain’t completely satisfied I will give you

100% of your purchase price BACK!

That’s it.

As my very first product

I am offering the finest T shirts money can buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home